The Lutron RMJ-16R-DV-B is a PowPak relay module. It controls general-purpose loads and operates with the help of the signals from Lutron's Radio Powr Savr occupancy sensors and Pico remotes. This module uses Lutron's Softswitch technology for reliable arc suppression, thereby extending product life.
Wireless input can be received from up to six Radio Powr Savr vacancy/occupancy sensors and nine Pico remotes. For maximum transmitter coverage, the module should be installed in the center of the room. This Lutron PowPak relay model is perfect for schools by turning the lights on and off automatically, though it offers many possible applications. This module can reduce energy-consumption and costs by up to 60 percent.
- SoftSwitchÃ‚Â® Lutron patented technology prevents arcing of relay contacts, extending product lifetime
- Various operating voltages available
- Capable of switching 16 A of general-purpose loads
- Optional low-voltage dry contact closure output provides integration to building management systems, HVAC, VAV, etc.
- Receives wireless inputs from up to nine PicoÃ‚Â® controls, six Radio Powr SavrÃ¢â€žÂ¢ occupancy/vacancy sensors, and one Radio Powr SavrÃ¢â€žÂ¢ daylight sensor
- Utilizes Lutron Clear ConnectÃ¢â€žÂ¢ RF Technology - refer to model number chart below for frequency band data
- Mounts to a junction box through a standard half-inch (NPT trade size) knockout
- Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling environmental air (plenum) per NECÃ‚Â® 2011 300.22(C)(3)
- Operating voltage: 120/277 V~ 50 / 60 Hz
- Family: PowPak
- Coverage: 1,200 square feet
- Height: 3.94 in.
- Sold Separately: Pico Wireless Controls
- Application: Indoor Use
- Width: 2.82 in.
- NEC: Compliant
- UL Listed: Yes