The Lutron MS-OPS6-DDV-WH is a 6-Amp, single-pole occupancy sensing switch in white. This model has the capability to control two circuits in one simple-to-use sensor. This Maestro switch is a quick and easy way to reduce energy consumption and add automatic light control to your home.
With this Maestro occupancy sensing switch there is no need to worry about leaving the lights on. This is because it turns lights on automatically when you enter a room and turns them off when no motion in the room is detected. Not only that, but it also works with fan applications. Thanks to an adjustable timeout for both circuits, the lights in the room can be set to stay on for 1, 5, 15 or even 30 minutes after a person leaves the room. With the help of XCT Sensing Technology, the switch detects even very minor motionÃ¢â‚¬â€œin other words, the lights will not turn off inadvertently with you in the room.
Thanks to the ambient light detection, the sensor can be customized to detect daylight, which means that if there is enough natural light in a room, the lights will not turn on. The Maestro sensors can be used with any bulb type, including LEDs and CFLs. This elegant switch is designed to match the decor of your home.
- Wall plate not included
- 6 Amp per circuit/4.4 Amp of fan loads per circuit
- Use in single pole applications, where the light is controlled from one switch
- Independent control of settings per circuit enables you to simply adjust settings for each circuit to meet the needs of a space
- Simple push-button programming enables adjustments to be made quickly and easily to make the sensor work for your environment
- Requires ground wire
- Amperage: 6 amps
- Assembled Depth: 1.75 in.
- Assembled Height: 4.2 in.
- Assembled Width: 2.2 in.
- Certifications and Listings: 1-UL Listed
- Color/Finish: White
- Electrical Product Type: Motion Sensor
- Field of View: 180 Degrees
- Motion Sensor Type: Occupancy
- Range: 900 ft.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wattage: 720 watts