The Lutron MRF2-15APS-1-BL is a wireless plug-in appliance module in black. The plug-in modules from the Maestro product line feature lamp dimmers, low voltage electronics and appliances. These controls can be operated wirelessly with the help of a Radio Powr Savr sensor or a Pico RF wireless remote (sold separately).
This is a great solution for appliances that don
- The Maestro WirelessÃ‚Â® solution provides dimming/switching of multiple load types, occupancy/vacancy sensing, daylight harvesting, and high-end trim.
- LutronÃ‚Â® patented Clear ConnectÃ‚Â® RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Incorporates advanced features such as fade ON/fade OFF, high-end trim, and rapid full-ON.
- Controls include Front Accessible Service Switch (FASSÃ¢â€žÂ¢) for safe lamp replacement.
- Two-wire dimmers and switches available for retrofit applications.
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.
- Operating Voltage 120 V~ 50/60 Hz
- System Communication: Communicates at 434 MHz through Clear Connect RF Technology for reliable wireless communication
- Load: 15 Amp
- Ambient operating temperature: 32-104 Ã‚Â°F (0-40 Ã‚Â°C)
- Humidity: Maximum 90% non-condensing relative humidity
- Standards: UL listed to UL 817 Power Supply connector,UL244A Dimming Electronics, UL508 Energy Management Equipment
- Standards: FCC approved Complies with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules
- Standards: CUL listed and NOM listed to equivalent safety standards
- Standards: IC and SCT approved to equivalent RF standards
- Color: Black