About the Lutron MALV-600-IV 450W Maestro Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ivory
With the Lutron MALV-600-IV you can easily turn your lights on and off with a simple tap. The large main button makes it simple to control you lights, as does the side rocker, which gives you the ability to set the light levels within a room. To add more convenience, each dimmer can be paired with compatible remote controls, giving you control of your lights anywhere in your room.
Part of the Maestro series, the Lutron MALV-600-IV is built with the latest technologies including an LED locater, which lets you see what levels the lights are preset to when the switch is not in use. The dimmer also includes a fade-to-off feature that lets you exit a room before the lights turn completely off.
The Lutron MALV-600-IV is built with high-quality materials and is designed for easy maintenance. The switch is easily installed with its standard three-way wiring and retrofit. Pick up a remote control and matching wall plate separately!
Wall Plate not included
- For control of magnetic low voltage transformers
- Features a clean, flush, stylish appearance
- Special Features: Two taps on the switch brings lights on to full brightness; press and hold the switch to slowly fade lights to off over 10 seconds
- Multi-location dimming from up to 10 locations when used with the MA-R Companion Dimmer
- LEDs show preset light level and glow softly to act as night light
- Uses standard single-pole and 3-way wiring for easy installation in any home
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Coordinate using Lutron Claro Wallplates (sold separately)
- Dimmer Type: Dimmer
- Locations: Single Pole, Multi Location
- Wall Plate Included: No
- Source Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Watts: 450
- Volts: 120
- Volt-Ampere: 600
- Gang: 1