About the Lutron MALV-600-GR 450W Maestro Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Gray
The Lutron MALV-600-GR, part of LutronÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Maestro series, is a full-spectrum dimmer that is designed with the user in mind. With an elegant and simple design, you can turn your lights on and off with a simple tap of your finger on the main button. With the side rocker, located next to the main button, you can set the light levels to your liking throughout the room. Compatible remote controls also give you the option to control your lights from anywhere in the room.
When the Lutron MALV-600-GR is not being used, LEDs light up to show you what levels the lights are preset to so you know what to expect. To add more innovative technology, the switch also features a fade-to-off feature that allows you to leave a room with a gradual decrease of light levels before it turns completely off.
Built to last many years, the Lutron MALV-600-GR will also retain its soft gray color as well, thanks to the high-quality materials that make up the device. Be sure to pick up a wall plate separately in order to create the most stylish look possible!
- For control of magnetic low voltage transformers
- Features a clean, flush, stylish appearance
- Special Features: Two taps on the switch brings lights on to full brightness; press and hold the switch to slowly fade lights to off over 10 seconds
- Multi-location dimming from up to 10 locations when used with the MA-R Companion Dimmer
- LEDs show preset light level and glow softly to act as night light
- Uses standard single-pole and 3-way wiring for easy installation in any home
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Coordinate using Lutron Claro Wallplates (sold separately)
- Dimmer Type: Dimmer
- Locations: Single Pole, Multi Location
- Wall Plate Included: No
- Source Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Watts: 450
- Volts: 120
- Volt-Ampere: 600
- Gang: 1