About the Lutron MA-S8AM-BL Maestro Digital Switch, Multi-Location Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Black
Design meets ingenuity in the Lutron MA-S8AM-BL. This elegant, powerful switch will bring a modern feel to your home, while adding the convenience that you can only find in quality Lutron products. Control your lighting circuit by simply tapping the rocker once to bring the lights to full power. To extinguish them, tap the rocker again and watch as the instantaneous response time of the MA-S8AM-BL meets all of your expectations.
The MA-S8AM-BL also features an advanced feature known as intermediate off or the 70-second delay off. This means that youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be able to save copious amounts of money by not leaving your lights on when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not using them. Used primarily in crawl spaces, bathrooms, attics and closets, this switch is perfect for places that arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t always frequented for long periods of time.
If you decide that you no longer use the MA-S8AM-BL, donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t worry about disassembling it and leaving a hole in your switch gang. Because of the front accessible service switch (FASS) included in this model, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re able to easily disconnect power to the switch without having to remove it from the wall.
- Multi-location switching
- Single tap brings lights instantly to full on
- LED indicates status of lighting load
- Immediate off or 70-second Delay to Off
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Electrostatic discharge tested
- Uses conventional 3-way and 4-way wiring
- Color: Black
- Power Input: 120/127VAC, 50/60Hz (requires a neutral wire connection)
- Mounting: 1-gang US wallbox
- Temperature: 32-104oF (0-40 oC)
- Design: Use Lutron Claro or Satin Colors wallplates or standard decorator-style wallplates (Sold Separately)
- Load Type: Incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, fans
- Minimum Load: 5W
- Maximum Capacity: 8 Amperes Lighting loads or 3 Amperes General Purpose Motor
- Auxiliary Controls: Use up to 9 MA/MSC-AS Accessory Switches for 3
- way and 4-way applications