The Lutron CTFSQ-F-BR is a quiet, 3-speed fan control in brown from the Skylark Contour product line. With this model it is very convenient to set the desired speed of a ceiling fan. This model features a smooth-sliding captive knob which allows you to select the speed level for a fan. Also, with a rocker switch, you can simply turn the fan on to a pre-set level or turn it off.
For quick and easy installation, the Lutron CTFSQ-F-BR is constructed to fit in large designer style openings. Please note that coordinating Claro wall plates are not included and are sold separately. Also, this fixture is available in a wide array of colors, so you can easily match a fan control to your wall.
- On/off rocker switch with a captive slider for a standard designer wall plate opening
- Switch returns load to previous level
- Uses standard Single pole or 3-way wiring for easy installation in any home
- 100% factory tested
- Coordinating ClaroÃ‚Â® and Stainless Steel wallplates available separately
- Available in all ClaroÃ‚Â® gloss colors
- For use with 1 ceiling paddle fan
- Easy installation and operation
- For use with indoor ceiling paddle fans only
- Color: Almond
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 2.94" x 0.3" x 4.69"
- UL Listed: UL1917
- cUL Listed: CSA C22.2 156-M1987
- Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Ratings: 1.5 A Ceiling Paddle Fan
- Operating Temperatures: 32 Ã‚Â°F (0 Ã‚Â°C) to 104 Ã‚Â°F (40 Ã‚Â°C)
|Short Name||Lutron CTFSQ-F-BR Skylark Contour 3-Way Fan Speed Controller|