The Gardner Bender SB-205 is a 1/4" - 3/4", 9-size step bit. This model is designed to drill large holes in stainless steel or 10-gauge mild steel. For longer life and faster drilling, this model is made of high-speed steel. Also, for non-slip, positive grip in drill chucks, the Gardner Bender SB-205 features an exclusive three-lobed shank.
- Self-starting, self-centering drill tip. No pilot hole required
- For accurate step-by-step drilling in sheet metals. Drills through 10-gauge mild steel or stainless steel
- Double flute cutting action drills clean, round holes quickly and safely with minimum effort
- Exclusive three-lobed shank for positive, non-slip grip in drill chucks
- Made of high-speed steel for faster drilling and longer life
- Applications include junction boxes, switch boxes, metal studs, electrical appliances, lighting fixtures and many other uses
- Sizes: 1/4" - 3/4"
- Increments: 1/16"
- Shank Size: 3/8"
- Step Thickness: 1/8"
- Weight: 1 lb.
|Short Name||Gardner Bender 1/4 in. to 3/4 in. 9 Sizes Step Bit|